Material handling in itself is a task that is accompanied by numerous risks, especially when you do all of it manually. That being said, safety is undoubtedly one of the most important aspects of any business, particularly those found in manufacturing and retail. Neglecting safety can easily cause injury for not just the workers, but all of the people in the working environment!
What material handling tips can lead to a safer working environment?
- Reduction of ergonomic risk factors
- Wearing of protective gear
- Regular maintenance of equipment
- Following a strict schedule
- Using the appropriate equipment
You must be logged in to post a comment.