Composition: – Each film coated tablet contains: Sofosbuvir 400mg
Sofosbuvir 400mg (Hepcinat) Tablet is an antiviral drug which is used in combination with other drugs for treatment of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) infection.
Sofosbuvir is an antiviral molecule, structurally similar to existing antivirals, but it has proven to be of great benefit to Hepatitis C patients.
Hepcinat 400mg Tablets Specification:
Brand Name: Hepcinat 400 mg
Manufacturer: Natco Pharma Limited
Packing : Pack of 28 Tablets
Mechanism of Action:
Sofosbuvir contains oral nucleotide analogue inhibitor of the hepatitis C virus (HCV) polymerase. The drug is a direct-acting antiviral agent and interferes with the HCV lifecycle, restraining viral replication.
It can be incorporated into HCV RNA by the NS5B polymerase and acts as a chain terminator. The drug is available for oral use in the form of 400mg tablets.
Dosage and Administration: –
- Hepcinat Tablets is to be taken by adults over 18 years of age only.
- Hepcinat Tablets is to be taken orally with a full glass of water.
- Hepcinat Tablets Can be taken with or without food.
- The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
- To be taken at the same time every day (24 hour gap).
- Do not stop use and intake of other anti-viral medications alongside Hepcinat unless instructed by your doctor.
Important – The Correct Dosage And Prescription Commonly Depend On The Patient And The Condition Being Treated. Do Not Adjust Your Dosage Without The Approval Of Your Medical Practitioner Or Doctor. This Product Is Only For Use As Prescribed And Instructed By A Doctor Or Medical Practitioner.
Send your enquiry to find the Cost of Hepcinat 400mg tablets and its substitute.