This might be a common question for travelers traveling a short time to Nepal. The answer is that you are still going to explore the city and several places nearby Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Pokhra etc.
View – Best Place to visit in Nepal
You will be able to cover the major world heritage sites in Kathmandu valley and a little Nepalese village. Just a few hour driving from the main capital of Nepal already offers a magnificent view of the Himalayas and the typical village life in Nepal.
1. Enjoy elephant safari & Village tour at the Chitwan National Park
2. Morning view of Mount Everest from Nagarkot
3. Enjoy the boat ride in Phewa Lake at Pokhara
4. Excursion to all the major monuments, temple and sightseeing at Kathmandu Valley
5. Spectacular View of Annapurna Range from Sarangkot, Pokhara
6. A Visit to The Birthplace of Lord Buddha, Lumbini, Nepal
7. See the Durbar Square along with the Kumari Temple, Swayambhunath along with other attractions.