- > Myhep LVIR is a drug for the treatment of chronic viral hepatitis C (HCV) infection.
- > Each tablet contains the active ingredient Ledipasvir – 90 mg, and Sofosbuvir – 400 mg.
Myhep LVIR (Ledipasvir 90 mg and Sofosbuvir 400 mg) is used to treat chronic viral hepatitis C (HCV) infection in some patients. The active substances, Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir, are a combination of two antiviral agents against hepatitis C (HCV). This formula reduces the amount of hepatitis C virus in the body by preventing the spread of the hepatitis virus in the body.
Contraindications to admission
No matter how effective the drug is, before buying and starting a course of reception, it is necessary to consult with your doctor. Only a specialist will be able to choose the optimal dosage and duration of the course based on the individual characteristics of the patient. This medicine is contraindicated if:
- 1. patient’s age is less than 18 years;
- 2. the patient has an allergy to any component that is part of the medicine;
- 3. The patient is already taking medicines, whose active ingredient is Sofosbuvir;
- 4. a woman is pregnant or breast-feeding.