Erlotinib is an oral anti cancer drug which is taken by mouth once a day, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating. It is a member of the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) inhibitor class of agents and currently indicated for treatment of advanced-stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and pancreatic cancer.
Different treatments work for different types of lung cancer. To decide treatment with Erlotinib for a particular patient, doctors look at:
- The type of cancer the patient has
- The patient’s age and overall health
- The stage the lung cancer is at — whether it has spread to other parts of the body
After looking at those things, doctors may recommend you Erlotinib Cancer Medicines.
ERLOTINIB AVAILABLE BRANDS ARE:
- Erlocip 100 mg Erlotinib Tablet
- Erlonat 100 mg Erlotinib Tablet
- Erlocip 150 mg Erlotinib Tablets
- Erlonat 150 mg Erlotinib Tablets
Please see the Erlotinib full Product Information at www.oddwayinternational.com for additional Important Safety Information.