Uses of Sofovir 400 mg Tablet:
Sofovir Sofosbuvir is an antiviral prescription medicine approved for the treatment of chronic (lasting a long time) hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection as a component of a combination antiviral treatment regimen.
Sofovir 400mg (Sofosbuvir), manufactured by Hetero Healthcare Ltd, is a breakthrough medicine that works directly against the Hepatitis C virus to keep it from multiplying inside the body.
Sofovir 400 mg Substitutes:
List of substitutes for Sofovir 400 mg Tablet
Below is the list of medicines, which have the same composition, strength and form as Sofovir 400 mg Tablet, and hence can be used as its substitute.
- • Hepcinat 400 mg By Natco
- • MyHep 400 mg by Mylan
- • Resof 400 mg by Dr. Reddy’s
- • Sofab 400 mg by Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- • Sofokem 400 mg by Cytomed (Alkem Laboratories Ltd.)
- • Sofocure 400 mg by Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- • Sovihep 400 mg by Zydus Heptiza.