LIQUID WAX STRIPPER is specially formulated to strip off liquid wax, restore and enhance your floors. Recommended for floor panels that have been cleaned regularly but still appear yellow, soiled, and dirty-looking caused by residual wax. Residual wax rapidly ages a floor surface and should be eliminated.
- Powerful and reliable.
- No ammonia
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Note: Because little dirt particles and dust inevitably get into your floor wax, over time, the floor will begin to yellow and look dirty even though a fresh layer of wax seems to make it shine. To return a waxed floor to something near its original condition, you will need to strip the floor. Be sure to test a spot on the floor (in an out of the way place) before stripping. Some floors will not stand up to floor strippers.
Tools you will need: rubber gloves, mop, toothbrush, squeegee, scrub pads, putty knife, rags, dust pan, and multiple buckets (one for fresh water, one for the stripper, and one for the wiped up stripped wax).
- Remove all furniture and obstructions. Sweep or vacuum thoroughly to remove any debris and dust. Do not plan on applying the stripper to the whole floor at once. You will want to work your way from a corner to your exit in sections of two by four feet.
- Working two sections at a time, put stripper (diluted as per instructions) on first 2X4 foot section. While letting it soak in, cover your next section with stripper as well. (While you are working on the first section, the second section will have a chance to allow the stripper to work its magic.) Do not lay on the stripper too thick. Keep it from flowing into the cracks between tiles.
- Using your multiple cleaning tools, toothbrush, scrubbing pads, and putty knife, remove old wax and stripper. You will use your squeegee and dust pan to pick up most of it and dump it into the waste bucket.
- Mop up each section with fresh water as you go. This is easily done with a sponge and water from the fresh water bucket. Do not slop the water; wring out the sponge after each rinse.
- Allow the floor to dry before applyin
- g a coat of wax. Wax actually helps to protect the floor. Do not traffic the floor until it has been recoated.
Be one of our Dealer/Distributor and enjoy unlimited income on highly consumable, high quality, eco-friendly cleaning products. a
Be a Distributor click here
keeva.com.ph/sign-up-dealerPremium Fabric Conditioner / Softener
A concentrated fabric softener designed to make laundry smell clean, fresh, feel super soft and smooth. It has high softening agent that easily penetrates fabric fibers. Scent: Dawny, Passion, Comfort, & Morning Dew
Keeva Enterprises offers offer innovative line of biodegradable, environmentally safe, affordable and end user safe cleaning products to janitorial services, laundry shops, food service outlets, hospitality/hotel industry, distributors and consumers.
Be a dealer of cleaning products and enjoy unlimited income on highly consumable, high quality, eco-friendly cleaning products.
Your Own Company Profile
Create Your Own Brand
Your Own Logo
Your Own Catalogue Pricelist
Free Packaging Design
Free Logo Design
Free Catalogue Design
Free Sticker Label
for more info please contact:
visit our website:
You must be logged in to post a comment.